Friday, October 30, 2009

The consequences of dismissal without enquiry

It is believed that such an ultimate weapon would be used by an employer only in case of gross violation of the rules and employment contract. It is cardinal to the natural justice principles that wherever the employee is dismissed, it is done after conducting a detailed enquiry and based on the findings thereon. Not only does this give the employee an opportunity to mount a defence, it is also good for the employer for better implementation of such a dismissal order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

My web site: bmi calculator for adults

Guest Book

Labels